Divisions & Specialties
When it comes to gynecologic health, it’s important that a woman receives total care, whether she is dealing with a medical issue or she is healthy and in need of routine care. Our program, based on the philosophy of multispecialty team care, provides well-rounded services for women, including midwifery, a family planning clinic, fetal diagnosis and therapy, and minimally invasive surgery.
Learn more about how we can help you:
- General Obstetrics & Gynecology - Highly qualified physicians and staff providing personalized and compassionate life-long care in a friendly, nurturing environment.
- Nurse Midwifery - UM Nurse Midwives offering a spectrum of services for pregnant patients, and supporting the outcome of a healthy mom and baby.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (High Risk Obstetrics) - A team of specialists managing high-risk pregnancies to optimize fetal well-being, educate and support families and provide care to mother and baby.
- Gynecology Sub-Specialties - Nationally and internationally known experts providing the most advanced and specialized care for women in various specialty areas.
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility - Highly trained physicians providing the highest level of patient care, renowned education, and cutting edge research in areas related to human reproduction.
- Gynecologic Oncology (Cancer) - A multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care for patients with cancer of the female genital tract.