The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Michigan is committed to academic excellence. The faculty are dedicated to helping every student, resident and fellow become practitioners or academicians of the highest quality, with a breadth of knowledge that spans all aspects of the primary specialty as well as the scientific basis of the subspecialties.
- Center for Education - helping to coordinate and facilitate educational efforts by cultivating an environment of shared expertise and faculty development.
- Medical Student Education - a unique educational experience that involves close interaction with house staff and faculty, and a hands-on approach to learning by doing.
- Residency Program - comprehensive education in obstetrics and gynecology
- Fellowships - providing fellowships in all four areas approved by the American Board for Obstetrics and Gynecology in addition to five non-ABOG accredited programs.
- Continuing Medical Education - planning and producing over 100 CME activities for physicians and healthcare professionals annually.