Obstetrics and Gynecology
Welcome to the UMHS Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Join us for MRKH Day, Saturday, May 11th
- New Online Orange CME Cards (eCAT)!
- Annie Lewandowski is the 2012 Terri Murtland Scholarship Winner
- Dr. John O. DeLancey elected to the Institute of Medicine
- $5.2 million grant to fund U-M research into pelvic injuries to mothers during childbirth
Come and explore the Michigan Difference!
We provide excellent treatment and care for patients with normal and high-risk pregnancies, and we expertly address a wide range of gynecologic and women's health concerns, including: Breast Care, Endometriosis, Family Planning, Fertility & Reproductive Health, Cancer, Hysterectomy Alternatives, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology, Pelvic Floor Disorders, Pregnancy & Childbirth, Routine Gynecologic Care and Vulvar Diseases.
We combine our compassion, our experience and our resources to provide great care, excellent medical education and groundbreaking research.